RSS

Single Moms Are Super Heroes

I think all single moms are heroes, but I think this woman is a super hero. And as you all know, I love super heroes.

You know that Ted Williams "golden voice" guy that has been all over the internet this week? Now he's got all sorts of work, and might not be homeless anymore.

Well, the person who deserves our acclaim is the woman he left behind, a blind woman, who along with her sisters, raised their children AND the children Ted had after her with various crack whores.

I thought his mug shots were funny, until I read THIS article about such an amazing woman.

Single moms are amazing women, all of them. This one exemplifies that spirit. While Ted and his voice are getting national attention, I wish we'd all thank women like Patricia Kirtley on a much grander scale.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment