RSS

Links and Chains

I've had a very pleasant week!  This has mostly been due to Rich Johnston who runs the brilliant comic news and rumours site, BleedingCool.  He very kindly showcased my Amalgam Age of Comics blog and as a result the blog was also covered on io9.com! This has brought me more internet attention than I've ever received before and I'm very, very grateful to Rich Johnston.

Check me out on BleedingCool here.

Check me out on io9 here.

Rich has also very kindly featured a few Photoshop Amalgam thingies done by me on the theme of Vertigo's characters returning to the DC Universe.  Check them out here.

Also, if you haven't already done so, check out and bookmark BleedingCool.com right now!  It's awesome!

Just so this post isn't just me promoting myself in a shamelessly self indulgent fashion, there now follows several pictures of Superman busting out of chains.  I leave you with a question; who the hell keeps chaining him up?









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment